- Privatni - Detaljnije
- Mobilni uređaji
- Bezbedni klinci
- Poslovni - Detaljnije
- Mali i srednji biznis
- Velike kompanije i javni sektor
- Mobilni uređaji
- Poslovna rešenja
- Roming i međunarodni saobraćaj
- O Vipu
- O Vipu - Detaljnije
- O nama
- Vip mreža
- Podrška zajednici
- Karijera u Vipu
- Kontaktirajte nas
Results for the First Quarter 2018
Key financial and operating highlights in the first quarter 2018
- Group total revenues and EBITDA increased by 1.2% and 0.2% respectively on a proforma1 basis. On an adjusted basis2, revenues and EBITDA grew by 4.0% and 6.7%.
- Last year, revenues and EBITDA included positive one-off effects ( EUR 15.2 mn in EBITDA in Q1 2017) with the main effects in Austria.
- Negative FX effects in Q1 2018: EUR 13.9 mn in total revenues and EUR 6.9 mn in EBITDA.
- Operationally, total revenue growth was mostly driven by the increase in equipment revenues and service revenues with the latter growing in all markets except for Slovenia.
- Solid fixed-line service revenue growth and mobile service revenues rose slightly without the negative roaming impact.
- Adjusted EBITDA was driven by higher fixed-line service revenues, a better equipment margin and cost efficiencies:
- Investment into A1 Digital and its market entry in Germany were compensated by savings in other markets.
- Austria: Higher fixed-line service revenues, a better equipment margin and cost efficiencies drove the adjusted EBITDA growth of 9.7%.
- Reported net result grew by 30.2% in Q1 2018 excluding D&A from the amortisation of the brand in the amount of EUR 101.1 mn; reported net result of EUR 24.5 mn in Q1 2018 compared to EUR 96.4 mn in Q1 2017, still adversely impacted by the amortisation of the brand which started and was communicated in 2017.
- Group outlook 2018 unchanged: total revenue growth of 1-2% (on a reported basis), CAPEX3 of approx. EUR 750 mn.
More information available at: