- Private - More details
- Mobile devices
- Business - More details
- Small and medium business
- Large companies and public sector
- Mobile Devices
- Business solutions
- Roaming and international traffic
- About Vip
- About Vip - More details
- About us
- Vip network
- Supporting our comunity
- Career in Vip
- Contacts us
Belgrade, January 25th, 2018 – The documentary “A Ballerina’s Tale“ marked the beginning of the fifth edition of the „Days of Dance“, a film show organized by Belgrade Dance Festival, Yugoslav Film Archive and Vip mobile. The opening of the event was attended by many public and cultural figures.
- 29.12.2017.Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (RATEL) announced the results of an independent testing carried out in cooperation with the world renowned company Systemics PAB, indicating that Vip mobile is the fastest network in Serbia.
The traditional New Year’s donation of Vip and its customers will enable the creation of a digital platform for advising families of people with autism, equipping so-called medical rooms across the country and opening of the first Work Center for persons with autism in Serbia.
- 07.12.2017.The holiday season is traditionally a time to give and receive gifts, and this year Vip has done its best to make the holidays twice as good. Namely, all Vip customers who choose one of the NEO tariffs will receive not one, but two smart phones along with their contract.
VIP KINOTEKA - PROJECT OF DIGITAL RESTORATION OF SERBIAN FILM HERITAGE Film Who’s singin’ over there (Ko to tamo peva) first of ten all-time favourites to be saved from decay
Ten cult films that marked Serbian and regional cinema will be digitally restored and ready to be re-screened with high image and sound quality, it was said at the joint press conference of the Yugoslav Film Archive and Vip mobile on the occasion of presenting the “Vip Kinoteka” project.
Award for excellence in journalism and promotion of dance art in Serbia tranditionally presented ahead of the next edition of Belgrade Dance Festival
Belgrade, October 10 2017-Vip mobile, in cooperation with the publishing house Kreativni centar, presented an online collection of audio stories, entitled Maštalice (Daydreaming), intended for pre-school children. The authors of the stories are established Serbian writers and young children’s authors and famous Serbian actors are narrating the stories.
Belgrade, September 5, 2017 – Along with its neighbors Hungary, Bulgaria and Croatia, Serbia ranks among top countries by 4G/LTE network speed. With an average download speed of 30.17 Mbs, Serbia is ranked as 14th out of 70 countries included in the report published by Open Signal, a company engaged in monitoring mobile network performance. The speed of 4G networks around the world ranges from 5.1 Mbps in Costa Rica to as fast as 45.6 Mbps in the top-ranked Singapore.
- 19.07.2017.Today, the Telekom Austria Group (VSE: TKA, OTC US: TKAGY) announces its highlights for the second quarter and the first half of 2017, ending 30 June 2017. The full earnings release including the results for the second quarter and the first half of 2017 will be published on 25 July 2017. The following analysis is presented on a proforma1 basis if not stated otherwise.
- 06.06.2017.Vip mobile is celebrating its tenth anniversary with the introduction of NEO tariffs, the first postpaid bundles in the market offering unlimited communication with all mobile and fixed networks in Serbia.
- 01.06.2017.Vip mobile and Serbian Volleyball Federation announced the tenth season of Serbian beach volleyball championship - Vip Beach Masters 2017, which will be held in eight cities in Serbia this year. Exciting competitions and attractive games on the court will make the summer memorable for all beach volleyball fans, while the youngest visitors will be able to take part in free Vip Beach Masters volleyball school. For the second year in a row, Vip Beach Masters has been supported by Huawei Company, whose P10 and P10 Lite models are the official devices of the season.
Telenor Serbia and Vip mobile mutual press release on ceasing the broadcasting of their signal on the territory of Kosovo and MetohijaIn accordance with Brussels agreements, as of May 1st companies Telenor and Vip mobile will cease broadcasting of their signal on the territory of Kosovo and Metohija.